You can do this by installing a software called XAMPP.
In Windows, you can download the installation files and procedures here -> XAMPP FOR WINDOWS.
But for Linux a bit more complicated for beginners.
Follow these steps to install.
- Download file here, XAMPP -> XAMPP for Linux.
- of the first folder you downloaded open terminal and run the following command to extract the archive file and folder / selected for transmission.
sudo tar xvfz xampp-linux-1.7.7.tar.gz -C /opt
- Now we need to change the owner of XAMPP for a user account. Enter the following command in Terminal:.
Sudo - S - H.
- Click the folder Lampp.
cd / opt/ lampp /.
chown - R aruw:aruw htdocs.
- (Please replace your username aruw Linux).
- In addition, you also need to create a Linux-user belongs to Apache.
cd / opt / lampp / etc /.
- Press Ctrl + F and find 'Nobody'. Here are the Linux user, it's your turn.
- Save the file (s).
- Ready! Now you can restart the computer, open a terminal and type the following command to start XAMPP.
sudo /opt/lampp/lampp start
- Open the web browser. http://localhost/ in the URL and press Enter XAMPP welcome page "to" select the desired language.
|credits to www.myhackersarehere.com|